The core ingredient of our products is Propolis, which is collected from our bees, located exclusively in the area of Plastiras Lake, in Karditsa Greece. Lake Plastiras as well as the wider region features a rich ecosystem, which is ideal for the development of beekeeping and the production of high quality propolis.
In addition to Propolis, ingredients from the Greek nature are collected to create our products. Beeswax, honey, olive oil, lupine, achilles, wild rose and mountain herbs, interact with Propolis and give us products that except from enhancing and maintaining beauty they protect the skin from mild skin diseases.
- It is used for healing wounds, bites and burns on pets and treating dry skin in areas that are not covered with fur(paws, elbows, and tummy).
- It helps maintain the skin’s natural moisture and elasticity.
- Bio-Natural + Organic Certified (ICADA)
- In collaboration with National Center forScientific Research “DEMOKRITOS” in Greece, we provide scientific evidence of the beneficial properties of our Propolis. There search is focused on the presence of bioactive compounds, with antimicrobial activity of propolis and selected essential oils.
- We are against animal experiments and our products have never been tested on animals for cosmetic purposes.
- My Bee actively involved in national and international non-profit organizations(1% for the Planet, SOS Bee) donating part of the revenue to protect the environment.
We do care our customers, enviroment and responsible business.