The core ingredient of our products is Propolis, which is collected from our bees, located exclusively in the area of Plastiras Lake, in Karditsa Greece. Lake Plastiras as well as the wider region features a rich ecosystem, which is ideal for the development of beekeeping and the production of high quality propolis.
In addition to Propolis, ingredients from the Greek nature are collected to create our products. Beeswax, honey, olive oil, lupine, achilles, wild rose and mountain herbs, interact with Propolis and give us products that except from enhancing and maintaining beauty they protect the skin from mild skin diseases.
- My Bee Propolis Shampoo manufactured with high quality propolis and selected ingredients from the Greek nature, without SLS, Parabens, Petrolatum and additional colors and fragrances.
- Propolis in combination with lupine protein extract, helps in treating hair loss and oily.
- The achilles extracts, nettle, thyme and rosemary, give shine and combat dry skin and dandruff.
- It is ideal for dry and normal hair.
- Neutral PH.
- Suitable for children.
- Bio-Natural + Organic Certified (ICADA)
- In collaboration with National Center forScientific Research “DEMOKRITOS” in Greece, we provide scientific evidence of the beneficial properties of our Propolis. There search is focused on the presence of bioactive compounds, with antimicrobial activity of propolis and selected essential oils.
- We are against animal experiments and our products have never been tested on animals for cosmetic purposes.
- My Bee actively involved in national and international non-profit organizations(1% for the Planet, SOS Bee) donating part of the revenue to protect the environment.
For external use only. After wet your hair with lukewarm water, apply a small amount of shampoo, avoiding contact with the eyes. Then rinse with plenty of water. If necessary, repeat again.
AQUA, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, dISodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Glycerin, Propolis EXTRACT, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Tetrasodium Edta, citric acid, lauryl glucosite, coco-clucosite & glyceryl oleate, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate & PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate, sodium benzoate, Alpha-glucan Oligosaccharide, Rosmarinus Officinalis Flower Oil.
We do care our customers, enviroment and responsible business.
There are no reviews yet.